I practice a holistic approach to health and wellness,
which means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected. Does stress at your job or in your relationship cause you to overeat? Does lack of sleep or low energy prevent you from exercising? As we work together, we will look at how all parts of your life affect your health as a whole.
My approach with regards to nutrition is not to dwell on calories, carbs, fats, and proteins. It is not to create lists of restrictions or good and bad foods. Instead, I work with my clients to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and rewarding.
Together we’ll work to reach your health goals in areas such as achieving optimal weight, reducing food cravings, increasing sleep, and maximizing energy. As we work together, you’ll develop a deeper understanding of the food and lifestyle choices that work best for you and implement lasting changes that will improve your energy, balance and health.
I studied with the world's top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
- David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Bestselling Author
- Cal Banyon, Author, Hypnosis Authority
I have been working with women to help the reach their goals since 1994. In that time, I have worked with thousands of women. My experience and education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and what it takes to create positive, permanent changes in our lives.
Drawing on my expertise, I work with clients like you to help remove the limiting beliefs about ourselves and life that have been keeping us “stuck”.“Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime”
You will develop a deeper understanding of how your beliefs have affected every aspect of your life and how to identify and CHANGE THEM once and for all.
We will be seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationship as well as career and money.
I will teach you what it takes to tap into the most powerful resource available to you - your subconscious mind.
I will be helping guide you to make simple, small changes in your belief system that transform your life.
I have created an online program that offers various levels of support for women based on affordability and your goals.
You can create more about it here:http://essential-vibrance.teachable.com/courses/believe